Thursday, April 28, 2011

Welcome


I have wanted a place to put my pictures, but I didn't want to bombard my family blog (not that it is ever updated) with a ton of pictures. So, here we are. I wanted a place to be able to put my photos and receive some feedback. Hopefully I will be able to learn more, gain more experience, become more comfortable and natural with my camera (especially in manual mode) and expand my love for photography even more. I am just starting out with this as a hobby, but mostly I am exploring with it because it is a passion. I have always taken lots of pictures and I always have some sort of camera with me. I have never been good at keeping a journal but I also believe it is so important to document life. This is my way to do that, through pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment